COVID 19 - Essential Service
Delivery delays are no longer guarenteed due to Covid-19
- At 13 :00 on March 23, 2020, Quebec premier François Legault announced mandatory closure of all non-essential businesses. According to the list released by the Quebec government, Planete Courrier is considered an essential service in that it fits in the following two categories:
- Transportation, warehousing and distribution of essential goods
- Postal services, message handling and parcel delivery
- Planete Courrier therefore remains operational, but has modified the following value-added services in an effort to prevent the spread of covid-19:
- As of March 25, 2020 at 00:00, Planete Courrier locations will only accessible by employees which absolutely need to be on premise.
- Clients will no longer be able to pickup their packages at a Planete Courrier location. Please schedule a second delivery attempt online or by phone if we missed you on the first delivery attempt. (*Note: Operational hours for Planete Courrier on Google reflect call centre operating hours. We continue to operate 24/7)
- Drivers will no longer be capturing signatures on delivery. Instead, they will ask for proof of ID.
Thank you for your understanding